- Slovenia’s Vita LUKAN win’s her first ever Lead World Cup gold medal (hold 46)
- Eliska ADAMOVSKA (CZE) takes silver medal (hold 44+)
- France’s Manon HILY with a personal best finish taking the bronze medal (hold 44+)
- Women’s final featured six nations; one Czech Republic, two Japan, one Great Britain, two France, one Slovenia, one Germany
- KUME Nonoha (JPN) in fourth (hold 43+) in her third World Cup appearance
"It’s amazing. I’m speechless. I did not expect it. I don’t know what happened. I just climbed and enjoyed the route, I fought hard, I give it my all and I’m really surprised. I’m just happy."
"It was a really tough season. I injured my knee in January and then again in February and I didn’t climb from then until the middle of April. I had an ACL tear and a meniscus tear so I went through surgery where they removed half of the meniscus. The season has been tough for me, the victory is unexpected, but it means a lot to me.”